Proprietary ideas, customized advice and creative solutions to complex issues are what clients truly need and value.
CBC Global’s corporate advisory services entail the following areas of expertise:
- Cross-Border M&A consulting, Corporate Restructuring
- M&A as defined in the U.S. SEC January 31, 2014 “SEC M&A Letter” and “Roland Berger 2013 No Action letter”
- Business Valuation
- Cross-Border Business Plan and Structuring
- Cross-Border Pre-Funding Financial Advisory Services
- Cross-Border Corporate Incorporation, Board Services, and Corporate Secretarial Services
- Coordinate with your home country (Greater China Region, North America) finance, HR, tax and legal advisers.
- Finder and Business Broker to engage in the following activities:
Finding investors or customers for, making referrals to, or splitting commissions with registered broker-dealers, investment companies (or mutual funds, including hedge funds) or other securities intermediaries;
Finding investment banking clients for registered broker-dealers;
Finding investors for “issuers” (entities issuing securities), even in a “consultant” capacity;
Engaging in, or finding investors for, venture capital or “angel” financings, including private placements;
Finding buyers and sellers of businesses (i.e., activities relating to mergers and acquisitions where securities are involved).
CBC Global partners with experienced corporate advisers in both greater China area and the United States. We aim to assist you to solve the most complex corporate issues, capitalize their values and nurture their growth.
CBC Global offers Corporate Advisory Services as a stand-alone service, as well as strategically combined with other Family Office and Due Diligence Services. We aim to ease your administrative burdens across functional and geographical boundaries.